JOS Handbook Draft
The official JOS Handbook has more than one audience. It should be written with these kinds of people in mind:
- People who use JOS or Java applications.
- People who write JOS or Java applications.
- People who write JOS itself.
The handbook should provide a good overview of the operating system from an application user's point of view. It should answer questions like these:
- How do I install an application?
- How do I start an application?
- How do I write an application?
- How do I work on JOS itself?
We recognise all those who created, improved and use JOS. We would like to express our thanks to all those who contributed directly to the Official JOS Handbook:
Content of these pages are owned and copyrighted by the poster.