Agenda for August 1, 1999, 17:00 UTC, IRC Meeting
Log into the #jos channel on your local
Undernet server. Remember that UTC does not have daylight savings.
If you can't make the meeting but have information, comments, or opinions on any of these issues, please email them to the jos general mailing list, email@example.com
Next Meeting Agenda
Last Meeting Agenda
Implementing the Constitution
Fixing/Maintaining/Improving the Site Infrastructure
- Discuss conducting the vote. Voting scheduled for this month.
- Discuss licensing issues.
- Wiki update status/bug reports/feature requests
- Should we break up the Wiki into sub-webs?
- Discuss requirements of a member/project/CVS database.
- Discuss removing SourceServer (replacing with cvsweb)
- Discuss creating two CVS servers (one for the kernel, one for everything else)
- Is the Wiki and other web resources meeting our needs?
- Status on kernel project(s)
Previous meeting logs can be obtained on the wiki Logs page.
Content of these pages are owned and copyrighted by the poster.